Hi! I’m Kristen.
I’m a digital content strategist and writer, available for freelance and project hire.
But about me? Married since 2009 to Brian. Mom to Vonn, born fall 2018, and dog mom to senior Labrador Mango. In recent years, I’ve resided in Atlanta, Orlando and Birmingham, Alabama, which I currently call home.
My website is called Digital Kristen because I’ve been obsessed with the digital space since I was a small kid, dialing up Prodigy to read the Baby-Sitters Club in the early 1990s.
Since then, I studied journalism and creative writing in college, then started my career.
If you’re interested, I’ve worked as a:
- Newspaper copy editor;
- Niche newsletter copy/web editor;
- Digital producer for a newspaper website;
- Website editor for two different local TV stations;
- Digital content director for a niche publisher;
- Digital marketing manager for a European food importer;
- Held three different account and project management roles at three different digital agencies.
- And finally, my day job as of 2019 is digital strategist for a broadcast media company.
Catch up on my latest blog posts.