Ha! So I think I need to create a group of blogs in my Google Reader titled “Bloggers who read my blog and are totally awesome” and start giving you ladies more love.I posted on Twitter earlier tonight that I was following 300 blogs through Google/Blogger Friend Connect, plus I have even more blogs (those with a large reach/national audience) in my Google Reader. As a result, it’s hard to keep up with all of them and I’ve fallen behind on reading some of the blogs that really matter — the blogs of you who have connected with me here and on Twitter. I’ve culled those 300 blogs I was following down to about 250 and I plan to go through them even more and get down to somewhere in the 150-200 range, possibly lower. But for my 47 followers who have blogs, I promise that I will be following and reading your blogs for sure! So in going through my blogs tonight and catching up, I realized that I had received a blog award almost a MONTH ago and I just now have seen it. Thank you SO MUCH Brittany of A Southern Belle and Her Beau for the “Tag, you’re it!” award!
1. Answer with 5 answers.
2. Tag 5 friends.
2. I was madly in love with my high school boyfriend, Erik. We had been dating for about a year and a half at this point. We stayed together until I left for college, then the distance got tough and I met my husband, ha!
3. I was playing piccolo in the high school marching band. The season would have just wound up and we would be transitioning into concert band season and practicing for our big holiday concert.
4. I had just joined the high school newspaper staff for my junior year. The next year I was co editor-in-chief, setting myself up for my career!
5. I was stressing about my grades and about getting into UGA. Little did I know that I would end up at Bama instead. (c: 2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today: 1. I saw New Moon.
2. I went to work.
3. Ha, that is all!
4. Tomorrow we are going to the Bama-UT-Chattanooga game.
5. And enjoying the weekend, lol. 3). Snacks you enjoy: 1. Kettle corn.
2. Fiber One bars.
3. Fage Greek yogurt.
4. Any kind of cheese!
5. Diet Dr. Pepper. 4). Places You’ve Lived: 1. Marietta, Ga.
2. West Palm Beach, Fla.
3. Franklin, Tenn.
4. Katy, Texas
5. Irvine, Calif.
6. Tuscaloosa, Ala.
7. Birmingham, Ala. 5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire? 1. Pay off all our debts and invest wisely.
2. Buy properties in our favorite places and travel the world.
3. Surround myself with people I love and trust.
4. Hire a fitness trainer and a personal chef for me and my husband.
5. Donate to charity and become big Bama boosters. And the nominees are… Whoever is reading this and would like to keep it going! I know that sounds like a cop-out but all of y’all are amazing. So if you are reading this and have not received this award yet, please consider passing it on!