- Make photo guestbook on Blurb.com or Kodak Gallery. (anyone have recommendations?)
- Order flower girl petals and make flower girl basket.
- Order small starfish for flower girl basket and reception centerpieces.
- Order acrylic ice for reception centerpieces.
- Order cake topper and pew markers.
- Buy 2 large baskets for program fans.
- Trip to buy flower girl dress -Feb. 21.
- First wedding dress fitting -Feb. 28.
- Have Men’s Wearhouse tailor Brian’s suit.
- Pick out khakis and white shirt for groomsmen and ring bearer.
- Finalize wedding ceremony and music and make wedding program fans.
- Finalize plans for wedding arch with officiant.
- Make hotel reservations for hair & makeup run-through and cake consult, weekend of March 28-29.
- Make plans to film the first part of our Love Story with Superium Productions. (I’ll be blogging more about this later!)
- Make plans for bouquet preservation with Keepsake Floral. They are based in Orlando and I can drop off the flowers myself! Yay, no shipping cost!
- Get day-of questions answered by The Beach Club.
I have eliminated one thing from the list: favors! I decided that the wedding program fans are favor enough.-K