Brian and I returned late last night from our trip to south Florida to see his Best Man in the hospital. While we were there, I had a dream that it was the Wednesday prior to the wedding and I hadn’t done anything else to plan other than what has been done right now. Invites hadn’t been sent out, the cake hadn’t been ordered, my dress had not been altered…talk about a REAL nightmare!!Big things to accomplish in the coming weeks:
- Address, stamp and send out invitations.
- Find a seamstress and get dress altered.
- Order cake from Publix.
- Book videographer.
- Book rentals — organza overlays, chair covers, dance floor, cake stand, votives, etc.
- DIY programs/fans.
- DIY favors.
- Finish getting bridesmaid gifts together.
- Check with hair salon to see if they do makeup. If not, find makeup artist.
- Have Brian get his suit altered and buy his shirt.
- Have Brian get groomsmen clothes under control.
- Get rings resized and engraved.
Haha, speak of the Devil, my Mom just e-mailed me a bunch of wedding-related things re: rentals. I think we’re making good progress, there’s just some big things we need to take care of in the next month or so.-K